Pellet burner IGNIS
The burner ” IGNIS ” – according to the latest technologies burner is made of stainless steel, and can operate at very high temperatures (up to 1150 degrees). The burner burns fuel very efficiently, is environmentally friendly, and achieves up to 99% efficiency.
The IGNIS burner is designed for modernization and automation of solid fuel, liquid fuel and gas boilers. Due to the unique design, the IGNIS burner can burn lower quality pellets. We can give the burner up to 4 m. warranty (additional conditions may apply).
Kamen IGNIS burner kit:
Pellet burner “IGNIS”;
Pellet feeding device;
Flexible plastic hose;
Set of sensors;
ST-976 controller functions:
- Automatic ignition and extinguishing;
- Automatic ash blowing;
- Temperature modulation;
- Heating circulation pump control;
- Boiler circulation pump control (only hot water can be prepared in summer);
- Floor heating control;
- Servo control;
- Storage capacity management;
- Temperature control according to room thermostat;
- Boiler overheating signal;
- Fuel shortage alarm;
- Ignition and extinguishing of pellets at the touch of a button;
- The set parameters are saved (after a power failure);
- Color screen
- PID algorithm (optional);
- Lambda probe (optional).
Fuel: wood pellets, grain, etc.
Possible power capacities of IGNIS pellet burners: