The proven materials and components used in Kamen boilers guarantee a long life time and trouble-free operation.
The technical manual attached to the boiler describes all the issues and accidents that may arise during the operation of the boiler. Therefore, before calling the service department, read the instructions.
If in doubt about the use of our products, we offer advice and assistance by phone.
Service and maintenance of boilers :
Tel .: +371 27 435 699
Basic warranty conditions
Before buying a boiler, consult with the specialists of what boiler capacity you need.
When installing the boiler, four-way mixing valve and an actuator must be installed in the system. This will prolong the life of the boiler.
The manufacturer gives a guarantee for the heat exchanger of a solid fuel boiler for up to 4 years if the boiler is connected to the system according to the manufacturer’s wiring diagram
SERVICE PRICE LIST:
Elimination of warranty faults *
Phone consultation *
First start-up and adjustment of the boiler (excluding the cost of materials) **
From 150 Eur excluding VAT + arrival (the boiler must be connected to the system according to the manufacturer’s scheme).
First start-up and regulation of the biomass boiler (excluding material costs) **
From 250 Eur excluding VAT + arrival (the boiler must be connected to the system according to the manufacturer’s scheme).
Room thermostat connection (excluding material costs)
50 Eur without VAT
Dismantling and assembling the boiler
From 100 Eur without VAT
* Post-warranty repair and boiler maintenance
25 Eur / hour. excluding VAT + arrival.
Annual boiler maintenance (after the heating season)
100 Eur excluding VAT + arrival.
Unreasonable call of the service department due to the fault of the client
50 Eur excluding VAT + arrival.
Arrival before the client
Boilers not purchased from SIA “Komforts RTH” or our partners first start-up and regulation of the boiler
From 250 excluding VAT + arrival.
* Warranty boiler failures:
- 1. Malfunction of the electronic controller.
- 2. Malfunctions of the fuel supply system.
- 3. Fan malfunctions.
- 4. Leakage in the boiler heat exchanger.
- 1. Customer training on the principles of boiler operation.
- 2. Check the heating system.
- 3. Connect sensors and automation.
- 4. Make the first start-up and adjustment of the boiler
- 5. Answer the client’s questions.
- 6. Fill in the warranty card
- 7. Extend the warranty on the boiler heat exchanger up to 6 years (if the boiler is connected to the system according to the manufacturer’s scheme)